World Leaders in Taleo Business Edition
Taleo Consulting Services Sales Associate
Do you love sales? Work from home! We will teach you almost everything you need to know in this role.
Are you looking for a challenge but also to have some fun and work with cool, genuine and super smart people? Do you love sales and long to be in high tech sales? Come use your sales skills and hard work to help us grow one of the fastest growing software and services companies in the recruiting industry. Headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon, RecruitingDash (www.recruitingdash.com) is the largest provider of services and software for Oracle Taleo Business Edition (TBE) - a recruiting system that thousands of companies worldwide use.
We are a fast growing company. And we mean F A S T.
In addition to our large and growing Taleo Consulting practice, RecruitingDash sells our proprietary Taleo metrics, reporting and analytics dashboard software as a service (SaaS) technology to customers worldwide. We are launching our second software product at the end of 2017.
We are looking for a smart, hard-working, well-spoken individual with great presentation skills that we can train. We have had a great track record of success teaching smart and hard working, non high tech salespeople to transition to high tech sales and become extremely successful in our business model.
This job contributes to RecruitingDash's success by helping our sales team qualify, develop, and close consulting services engagements for both existing Taleo customers and new customers who are purchasing Taleo.
- You will be given attainable monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals to meet for which you’ll earn additional income under our extremely competitive commission plan.
- You will drive a consultative sales process to assist prospects to evaluate the value proposition of purchasing Taleo consulting services through a structured, thoughtful and low-pressure sales methodology.
- Through careful and directed questions to prospects, develop sales strategies to match Taleo's features and benefits to customer needs.
- You will prepare pricing proposals, contracts, and other sales related documents at the direction and / or through collaboration with the Vice President of Business Development.
- You will work across RecruitingDash to investigate and resolve sales prospect technical and functional questions related to how Taleo works.
- Manage daily sales activities by using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system which we use to manage all of our sales opportunities.
- Deliver proactive initiative to "stay ahead" of a high volume of sales opportunities and attention to detail to make sure all required follow through and follow up is completely expertly.
Why We Need You:
In addition to selling software, RecruitingDash also provides high end consulting services to Taleo customers who need help implementing Taleo Business Edition or optimizing their existing Taleo system. This is where you come in. We are growing fast and need to hire additional sales associates to handle all the leads!
The Taleo Business Edition suite of software offers small, medium and large size businesses HR solutions related to recruiting, new hire onboarding, employee performance management, and compensation management. There are approximately 5,000 existing Taleo customers worldwide that we serve, and include notable names like Tesla Motors, Kia Motors, TOMS Shoes, Barnes & Noble, and other large well established global firms. Oracle acquired Taleo in 2012.
All of our sales activities are highly consultative in nature.
- Travel is not required in this role as almost all of our meetings are completed via phone and Webex technology.
- Everyone at RecruitingDash works virtually from home offices in the United States, but the company is headquartered in Bend, Oregon. We would prefer to hire someone in Bend, Oregon but it's not required.
- We provide all the necessary tools required to perform the job.
- We are a high technology company, so our virtual work environment lets us work hard, but work smart, to get stuff done and stay connected as a team.
The hours for this job are somewhat flexible. It's part of our company culture to fit the work and life together in ways that may be unconventional.
Criteria for Success in This Role:
- Drive business to business sales opportunities to a close in order to meet or exceed sales targets and quotas
- Navigate complex customer environments to identify effective sales strategies to close consulting services opportunities
- Ability to learn and effectively deliver our talk-tracks and sales methodologies.
- Never make the same mistake twice.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, particularly over the phone.
- Recruiting and Human Resources experience a plus but not required.
- Sales or Sales Support Experience a plus ... we can teach you everything you need to know in this role, but given our pace we can't teach you everything about sales
- Superior planning and organizing skills are required. We have a large volume of sales activities and opportunities every day and every week...the person in this role will have a lot of tasks to juggle... therefore, organization is key.
- You are probably a bit geeky about cool products and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses .
- Amazing people and relationship skills; since you will be working as an extension of the RecruitingDash team, you must be able to build trust and commitment and work through others, both inside and outside of RecruitingDash
- Impeccable communication skills, and an ability to stay calm under pressure. Particularly strong skills in presenting over the phone via Webex.
- The highest levels of integrity and personal character - you always do what you say you are going to do
- General problem solving skills and high general cognitive skills; you think outside the lines to solve problems and craft creative solutions
- College degree strongly preferred
- Must be fully proficient and skilled in desktop applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).