The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive executive administrative support for the SVP, Contractual Compliance supporting the effective and efficient scheduling and organization of essential logistics including, but not limited to: in-person, telephonic, and virtual meeting scheduling; office and clerical support, facilities support, travel arrangement, shipping/receiving, invoice and contract processing, expenses, report compiling, and other project support logistics. The role will also also provide project coordination for the department and for community facing events requiring the use of judgement and decision making regarding matters of significance. Ensures full confidentiality in all aspects of assignment.
- Maintain appointment schedule for the executive as needed, managing for their individual priorities.
- Schedule interviews, meetings, appointments, conference calls and travel arrangements while proactively balancing time zones.
- Set-up frequent conference calls and monitor/take minutes for calls as necessary.
- Plan and schedule large group meetings, conferences, teleconferences, training events and webinars,including booking rooms, ordering catering, providing audio visual support, note-taking and other support services as needed.
- Coordinate logistics of department activities including team meetings, meals and other necessary requirements.
- Proactively support VP and staff while traveling, in particular in relation to external and internal office communications. Make travel arrangements for candidates and other individuals.
- Strong follow-up skills to keep departmental deadlines on track. Sense of urgency and willingness to help department obtain closure on deadlines. Liaise and coordinate with staff and clients to ensure tasks are carried out and delivered in a timely manner.
- Conduct routine administrative duties such as completion of expense reports, filing, data retrieval, contract management, and various reports as required.
- Prepare documents, reports, spreadsheets and presentations as may be necessary, and recommend best design, layout and approach to meeting each specific need.
- Ensure all mail is promptly sent and received.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for execution of projects, including submitting contracting documentation using the organization’s ERP software, tracking and processing payment of invoices, and taking necessary action for contract renewal when needed.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation, including collecting data for new fiscal year budgets, tracking current spends of team throughout the year, and accruing leftover costs into the new fiscal year at end of previous fiscal year.
- Track invoicing and reimbursement in collaboration with the Finance department including managing PO, invoice and requisition processes.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate proficiency with making travel arrangements; flights, hotels, local transportation and tracking personal preferences.
- Technology savy – demonstrated willingness and ability to learn business applications and to apply them in the workplace.
- Demonstration of strong organizational and project/time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written English; and bilingualism a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience in: Working with a highly diverse workforce and handling confidential matters with discretion.
- Must be well organized and experienced in use of all office systems and software, with a preference for skills in Word, Excel, Adobe Professional, Powerpoint and database management. Knowledge of web conferencing highly desired. Ability to use new Internet-based ICT tools with training.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be proactive, aware of responsibilities and anticipate administrative responsibilities in support of executives.
- Maintains confidentiality of the most sensitive and confidential information.
- Maturity, humility, strong work ethic, sense of humor, “roll-up-my-sleeves” attitude, help colleagues, and ability to work flexible hours based on executive travel schedules and approaching deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with highly diverse workforce.
- Ability to work independently (self motivated).
Education And Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related administrative experience supporting senior level management.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to take fast notes or shorthand preferred.
- Curiosity and passion for the development of the internet.
- Prior international experience strongly preferred.