Provide administrative support in areas of: reception/clerical support, mail processing, facilities/security, general office/special projects and calendaring/travel/ expenses support.
Reception / Clerical Support
- Primary responsibility for answering, screening and transferring incoming telephone calls
- Greet and direct visitors
- Retrieve voicemail for general mailbox
- Provides parking validations
- Reserve conference rooms
- Make hotel direct bill arrangements for visitors, as needed
Mail Processing Support
- Prepare and ship international and domestic documents and packages
- Comprehensive understanding of customs, couriers and shipping requirements
- Mail processing – Ensure all mail is promptly sent and received, date stamping, scanning (if required) and logging in documents
- Mail and package delivery
Facilities / Security Support
- Research vendors, do online research, update floorplans, etc.
- Liaison with Building Management on parking passes as well as building updates, communicating to supervisor as well as entire DC office
Overall General Office / Special Projects Support
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of running the office to include, but not limited to
- Inventory/submit office supply orders
- Supply stocking on a regular schedule (kitchen and office supplies), including organization and storage of these items
- Stock copiers with paper as needed
- Assist with data entry and maintenance of organization’s contract system and agreements, including creating, tracking and invoice processing.
- Assist with meeting arrangements, including setup/breakdown, assist with ordering catering, preparing coffee and beverages for meetings and cleaning kitchen equipment when necessary
- Other duties as assigned/requested
- Organize and arrange for office functions / events, such as holiday and summer get-togethers while working with designated budget
Calendaring / Travel / Expenses Support
- Schedule meetings and conference calls for senior management and other executives as needed
- Book travel, including lodging, flights, car service and any passport/visa requirements needed for domestic and international travel for senior management as well as other executives as needed
- Submit expense reports for senior management as well as other executives as needed
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor's degree required and 2 years' experience
- Must have excellent communication skills including fluency in English with multi-lingual skills strongly preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office platform, to include Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Adobe Professional preferred
- Proven ability to compose clear reports, summaries and other written communication
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Excellent follow-up skills required
- Ability to work with highly diverse workforce
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated)
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.