Position Summary: The Contractual Compliance Analyst’s primary role is processing complaints related to the Registrar Accreditation Agreement, Registry Agreements, and Consensus Policies.
- Review and validate complaints, and engage with registrars/registries to ensure compliance with ICANN’s policies and agreements
- Conduct and support monitoring, outreach and enforcement activities
- Track and document compliance trending
- Recommend tools, documentation and process improvements
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand the ICANN model and ICANN’s overall missions and goals
- Understand ICANN’s contractual scope and follow established processes and procedures in providing support for different compliance areas
- Work cooperatively within the Contractual Compliance team and across ICANN Org.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of data analysis, complaint handling, contracts management or compliance related experience
- Experience in an international organization preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills