About Alliance Aviation Services
Alliance Aviation Services is an award-winning Fixed Based Operation (FBO) located at Fort Worth Alliance Airport. Alliance handles all types of civilian, military and cargo aircraft while offering world class service and state of the art facilities to pilots, passengers and military personnel.
Works directly under the guidance of the Line Service Coordinator to provide exceptional service to our customers. The line operation specialist position requires an individual who excels in a fast paced environment, works well in a team setting and is customer service driven allowing them to interact professionally and courteously with all pilots, crew and passengers. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Marshalling, fueling, towing and servicing of aircraft
- Maintain fuel inventory records
- Meet and assist customers that are arriving and departing
- Help customers load and offload any luggage, catering, trash, etc.
- Conduct airfield inspections and coordinate airport operation activities
- Communicate with the tower while escorting customers on the airfield
- Oversee hangar operations
- Assist with off/on loading of cargo aircraft (training provided)
- Assist with clearing customs and handling international trash
- Perform light servicing of aircraft (windscreen cleaning, oil and oxygen servicing)
- Clean and maintain all ground handling equipment and airport vehicles
Equipment and Software Used:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work flexible hours (nights, weekends, holidays, overtime)
- Ability to withstand working in all weather conditions
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Customer service experience
- FBO/Aviation experience
- Forklift experience preferred