JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing and coordinating client needs and agency resources to ensure that account needs are met. He/she acts as the daily client contact and ensures that all projects for which he/she is responsible are completed on time, on specification, within scope, and on budget, while providing completed planning and documentation. Also, the Senior Account Executive ensures that support, information, and knowledge needed from the competencies are provided.
- Fulfills daily client requests, ensuring that all projects assigned are executed to plan
- Maintains proficiency with Targetbase tools and processes
- Serves as a day-to-day liaison with operational clients
- Keeps client and account team updated on the status of account activities
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment; maintains competitive tracking/reviews, working with account leads to provide POVs when required
- Develops a positive and collaborative relationship with all internal partners and clients
- Posts creative and other deliverables to vendor/client sites
- Manages telemarketing services, data entry providers, and other external vendors as per client scope
- Initiates the production process
- Oversees the accuracy and quality of products and ensures projects are executed within established budgets.
- Produces communication materials (contact and status reports, etc.)
- Develops realistic work-back schedules and critical paths
- Under the supervision of the client lead, develops and writes effective creative briefs
- Takes an active role in helping to anticipate account/client needs and assisting in the development of sound, relevant strategies to meet client objectives
- Owns project financials for assigned projects; tracks internal budget and provides day-to-day fiscal management
- Monitors the output of account executives (as applicable)
- Assists with building a positive culture
- Quality and overall impact of deliverables: Strives to achieve executional excellence. Work is completed on time and within budget. QC is performed and final approval is provided. Documents are created in a professional manner. Continually drives for results and highest quality standard.
- Team and/or client feedback and satisfaction: Experiences a limited amount of rework due to scope documents. Background and goal of project is always provided. Team members and client provide praise for work done.
- Commitment to vision and guiding principles of agency and competency: Number one focus is on client’s business. Respect for the individual is at the core of all team interactions. Focuses on solutions versus challenges.
- Organizational and/or technical knowledge: Has appropriate knowledge of his/her core competency and Targetbase’s integrated service offerings. Has deep knowledge of the other competencies and understands the work performed for the client by each competency. Knows available Targetbase resources. Schedules resources when above current requirement.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a client service role within an agency
- Category experience is a strong asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Marketing, or Communications is preferred
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
- Solid understanding of the creative, analytic, and technology process
- Solid understanding of relational database technology and CRM principles/applications
- Able to write and communicate effectively
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and strong client service orientation
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of the creative process
- Able to design and deliver presentations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Overtime as necessary
- Travel as necessary