Bring your strong SQL and solving problems to Targetbase. We will teach you our marketing campaign tools (Adobe Campaign) along w/ ETL.
As a data-driven, strategic communications agency, we believe our clients become stronger when they leverage the wealth of information consumers provide every day. At Targetbase, we integrate technology, analytics, creative, and strategy to create a better consumer experience, which improves consumer engagement and drives a more profitable outcome for clients.
If SQL queries and creating business solutions for great clients are a passion, apply today! We offer 3 weeks off, great benefits, summer-hours and you can even bring your dog to work!
JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
The Delivery Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the client and client service team to review campaign, forms, campaign selections and counts as part of the QC process. He/she is considered an internal expert in designed component / campaign processes associated with Targetbase’s Executed Campaign, Custom Client Reports and complex Datamart Build services such as the build process, reporting and analytics and the campaign execution process.
He/she is a subject matter expert on client's data sources and become intimately familiar with database, email and preference data including understanding key business rules that drive data outputs.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns as defined by client.
- Able to understand and create complex processes in marketing campaign tools.
- Create and execute ad-hoc and ongoing data loads to support the client’s database.
- Troubleshooting of identified data issues, questions and research.
- Develops and monitors quality control on deliverables prior to client distribution.
- Effectively utilize tools and applications, with primary expertise in enterprise marketing automation tools.
- Assist with problem escalation and resolution.
- Collaboration with other Targetbase departments and 3rd party vendors.
- Contribute thought leadership and consultative skills.
- Flexibility to support after-hours issues if necessary.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
- Consultative approach to campaign planning and execution.
- Desire to learn enterprise marketing automation tools such as IBM Campaign / Unica or Adobe Campaign.
- Demonstrate SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of ETL (extract, transform & load) tool or foundational knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality.
- Overtime as necessary
- On-site in Dallas
- Minimal travel may be required