JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
The Campaign Support Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the client and client service team to review campaign, forms, campaign selections and counts as part of the QC process. Validates counts from a marketing perspective versus what is reasonable. He/she is considered an internal expert in designed component / campaign processes associated with Targetbase’s Executed Campaign, Custom Client Reports and complex Datamart Build services such as the build process, reporting and analytics and the campaign execution process.
• Create and execute Unica or Adobe Campaign as defined by client. Technically able to understand and create complex processes in Unica or Adobe Campaign.
• Be a subject matter expert on client's data sources and become intimately familiar with database, email and preference data including understanding key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs.
• Lead troubleshooting of campaign count issues, questions and research.
• Self-directed analyst. Effectively utilize programming tools and applications, with primary expertise in Unica or Neolane. Thought leadership and consultative skills; no order takers.
1. Quality and overall impact of deliverables: Strives to achieve executional excellence. Ensures 99.9% quality goal is met.
2. Team and/or client feedback and satisfaction: Receives positive scores on customer satisfaction surveys.
3. Commitment to vision and guiding principles of agency and competency: Consistently communicates Targetbase vision and guiding principles
4. Organizational and/or technical knowledge: Has appropriate knowledge of his/her core competency and Targetbase’s integrated service offerings.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• 4 years technical experience in SQL and preferably planning and executing marketing campaigns.
• 2+ years building and executing marketing campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
• Consultative approach to campaign planning and execution, making recommendations to the client to deliver increased value of marketing operations.
• Unica or Neolane and strong SQL experience is prefered but will be taught if no background.
• Monitors quality control on campaign deliverables prior to client distribution. Ensures the client team is following quality control procedures as applicable
• Overtime as necessary
• On-site in Dallas
• Minimal travel may be required