The Student Billing & Collection Clerk (SBCC) will provide day-to-day support to the Billing and Collections Department.
The Student Billing & Collection Clerk reports to the Student Billing and Collections Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sending monthly Student statements.
- Utilize all resources to communicate with and assist internal customers via phone, email, and online systems to ensure exceptional service and convenience.
- Reconcile Payment schedules.
- Re-posting of cash receipts and account reconciliations.
- Posting of payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience in AR, Billing or Collections.
- Associate degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office products required.
- Exceptional Client-service skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Detailed-oriented and organized work ethic for efficient output in a fast-paced work environment required.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment required.
- Ideal characteristics include positive attitude, proactive approach, and forward thinking.
- Non-Exempt - Hourly position
- Compensation dependent on experience, knowledge and education level
We are committed to diversity. Charter College and Prospect Education LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.