Clearance Level: Active TS/SCI (Required)
US Citizenship: Required
Job Classification: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Location: San Antonio, TX
Years of Experience: At least 10 -12 years of experience performing software development, software and system testing, and software integration. Information/Cyber security experience is desired.
Education Level: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Development or related Degree. Five or more years of additional direct and relevant experience can be substituted for Degree requirement
- Play a critical lead role in developing and analyzing Computer Network Operations (CNO), Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and Computer Network Attack (CNA) solutions as part of a high performance multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Lead research and development of cyberspace capabilities, prototyping, reverse engineering, and software development for networked and embedded systems in support of offensive and defensive Cyberspace Operations
- Lead review, analysis, evaluation, and development of innovative cybersecurity solutions
- Identify technical gaps, develop a detailed technical solution with associated roadmap, evaluate maturity of solutions, create white papers, and present technical information to DoD customers and corporate executives.
- Identify, modify, enhance, and support the integration of non-commercial code bases used to upgrade existing client systems
- Develop software programs in a variety of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Assembly, Python, or others to satisfy client-provided requirements
- Often without source code or documentation, you may perform system analysis, reverse engineering and static, dynamic, and concolic analysis on Windows, Android, or UNIX-based platforms
- Provide direction and guidance on the technical design and implementation. Assist with and/or coordinate the activities of other software developers to meet over-arching client program requirements
- Apply Agile software development methodology to ensure projects are completed on time and addresses all client requirements
- You will participate in formal, professional customer presentations and proposals as a technical subject matter expert. You may lead R&D efforts or development teams within larger projects
- Experience developing software against pre-determined and fluid requirements using a wide range of software languages including:
- C and C++
- C# and/or Java
- Familiarity/experience with x86/x64 Assembly
- Experience developing on the Windows operating system at the user and kernel
- Experience developing on the Linux operating system at the user or kernel level (kernel mode, user mode, drivers)
- Experience integrating software into existing, unrelated frameworks
- Expert using Linux and Windows command line interfaces
- Tools such as Metasploit, Virtualization (VMWare/ESX, Virtual Box, Xen, in order of preference), and Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with debugging/reverse engineering tools such as Visual Studio’s debugger, gdb, IDA Pro, WinDbg, Immunity, Radare, Binary Ninja
- Be familiar with information security principles such as software vulnerabilities, networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, 802.11, etc.), intrusion detection techniques, and malicious software behavior
- Experience with open source tools and technologies for creating continuous integration and continuous delivery (e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Gradle, …)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional ability to become a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Ability to coordinate project status with highly technical stake holders, technical managers and government leaders
- Previous experience with 24AF operational cyber mission.
- Experience with the USAF Metsaponse tool
- Familiarity with DoD HBSS/ePO Server
- Familiarity with anti-virus suites and able to assess their effectiveness against threats
- Experience developing on multiple architectures such as PowerPC, x86, x86_64, MIPS, and ARM
- Experience configuring switches running the Open Network Installation Environment (ONIE) and associated network operating systems include research of Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization technologies
- Reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, exploit development, and related disciplines
- Familiarity with GO Language, Rust, Ruby, Dalvik bytecode
About Global InfoTek, Inc.
Reston, VA-based Global InfoTek Inc. is a woman owned small business with an award-winning track record of designing, developing, and deploying best-of-breed technologies that address the nation’s pressing cyber and advanced technology needs. For more than two decades, GITI has merged pioneering technologies, operational effectiveness, and best business practices to rapidly provide low-cost, agile solutions to DoD, DHS, and IC customers. In addition to its Reston office, GITI has operations in San Antonio, TX and Rome, NY. For more information about Global InfoTek, visit www.globalinfotek.com.
Global InfoTek, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.