UI Gaming Artist
|Location:||San Ramon, CA|
|# of openings:||1|
UI Gaming Artist (for project)
The ideal UI Artist candidate has a proven track record in mobile gaming and comes with the understanding that a world-class user interface is a fundamental part of bringing amazing experiences to our users. The fun part about this project is that we will be turning - what is typically performed on a non-gaming platform - into a game-like experience. You will need to know how to create dynamic, reactive, and an appealing UI for a non- traditional business application.
• Create, edit, and optimize high quality UI assets and animations
• Drive UI approval through each stage production: concept, wireframe, in-game, etc.
• Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests
• Construction and layout of 3D UI elements and animations
• Basic platform functionality will be built by eQuest developers.
• A passion for playing and making awesome games!
• Technical/Hands-on experience building interfaces in-game with UI authoring tools
• Proven track-record designing/implementing UI efforts for mobile/social titles
• Highly motivated self-starter; capable of operating with minimal management oversight.
• Strong understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns in the mobile space
• Ability to develop and extend a UI style that enhances clarity and usability
• Top level illustration, design and animation skills
• Very strong Illustrator/Sketch, AfterEffects (animation), and Photoshop skills
• Exceptional graphic design and visual communication skills
|Back to Search Results