Personal Assistant to CEO
|Location:||San Ramon, CA|
|# of openings:||1|
About the Assistant to the CEO position:
Great opportunity for the right candidate to support CEO.
This is a true "catch all" role and this person must be able to thrive in a fast pace culture
You will demonstrate your exceptional communication skills as you streamline high level correspondence, prepare for meetings, and anticipate executive needs. Excellent judgment, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to plan ahead will ensure your success in this vital role. Need utmost discretion in dealing with confidential matters. Serve as the first point of contact and represent the CEO in a positive and highly professional manner.
CEO is involved in multiple businesses including job distribution (eQuest), wine export, wine club, and auto restoration.
Manage schedule and travel itineraries, prepare weekly outlooks and update executive on any changes or conflicting engagement.
Manage portions of the day-to-day operations of the general eQuest office.
Draft, and edit documents, correspondence and presentations, handle special projects as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs technical and complex administrative support involving the use of independent judgment and an in-depth understanding of functions and procedures of the company, with a working understanding of functions and procedures of other departments
• Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors, handling routine-to-difficult matters independently, providing information as appropriate, or routing calls to appropriate department
• Responds to inquiries and convey technical and/or other information about programs and services. Interprets and conveys policies and procedures, referring extremely difficult or sensitive matters to the appropriate administrator
• Organizes, balances, prioritizes, and performs administrative support duties, anticipating calendar events and cycles. Establishes and works within time lines for projects, activities and required submissions.
• Coordinates the administrative aspects of projects and events, integrating them with ongoing work routines making assignments to other staff as needed.
• Provides administrative support to special process such as, but not limited to cross-functional committees, board members and executive team. Prepares forms, revisions, and final documents to support proceedings.
• Takes notes and transcribes proceedings, as required. Types from rough drafts or verbal instructions a variety of materials such as, memoranda, reports, and statistical data. Independently composes original correspondence on routine department matters.
• Process contract documents and sets up internal routines for monitoring and performance.
• Schedules appointments and arranges meetings as directed. Prepares schedules and informs participants, confirming dates and times. Schedules executive travel (hotel, conference, air) reservations as directed.
• Performs special projects as assigned. Conducts research of business transactions, industry statistics and trends, etc., to compile reports for department.
• Receives, handles, and stores confidential, private, and sensitive information pertaining to the department, company, and executives.
• Assists executives with development of budget proposals, maintaining communications with departments on status and information needs.
• May attend executive meeting requiring recording of proceedings. May attend departmental meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to C-level executives
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines with great accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. And work with a professional demeanor.
• Proactive with ability to multi-task, and take on additional projects with changing priorities
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially Excel and Outlook
• Experience with International and orchestrating such travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• The position typically requires knowledge equivalent to that of an Associate’s Degree; supplemented by four year of progressively responsible secretarial experience. Additional secretarial experience may substitute for some higher education.
• Medical & Dental Insurance & 401K available.
• Direct Deposit • Holiday & Vacation Pay
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Drug Screen and Background check require
|Back to Search Results