eQuest has several roles available in our Compliance Division. If you have talents building and maintaining relationships and have OFCCP Compliance background please feel free to submit your resume. Future opening include customer relationship managers, audit assistance, and sales. We will be providing more detailed job positions and descriptions soon however if you are interested in any of these areas
To follow with individual job descriptions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to make positive impressions on others by being helpful, responsive, diplomatic and professional.
- Must be confident and comfortable communicating at all levels while obtaining information pertaining to the division.
- Ability to present and explain points of view clearly and logically.
- Possess strong computer skills, including experience with internet research and proficiency with computer applications. Microsoft Excel experience is a mist.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, goal oriented, and achieving.
- Career experience in Business Development and/or Marketing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in email and verbally.
- Answer routine questions pertaining to the eQuest, and the Compliance Division’s goals, methods and purposes.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related field is preferred.