|# of openings:
Bart & Associates (B&A) is currently seeking an Oracle Architect to join our team on Federal project in Suitland, MD!
Salary range: $150,000 - $170,000
THE CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Providing software development services and experience to implement new initiatives.
- Providing implementation and technical support services.
- Providing technical support to respond to technical issues, research and resolve problems and other non-programming technical services.
- Estimating the Level of Effort (LOE) and difficulty of programming assignments.
- Supporting the testing process by providing insight to the independent testing staff when complex issues arise.
- Making use of Census’ configuration management and version manager tool(s).
- Experience working with Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Excellent application system design and development skills.
- Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, JSF JMS, XML, JDeveloper.
- Development experience with Oracle WebCenter and WebLogic.
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise.
- Very strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
Bart & Associates (B&A) has been a systems integrator of information technology solutions for 30 years. Our mission is to use our depth and breadth of technical knowledge and expertise to ensure our clients have optimum IT solutions to meet their goals. We are a company whose accomplishments exemplify the skills, dedication, and commitment of our most valuable asset: our people. B&A provides strategic, enterprise, application, and technical infrastructure solutions, including customized and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf applications. Our service lines include: Human Capital Management, Operations & Enablement, Integration & Analytics, Modernization & Transformation, Agile Delivery, and Certified Hosting. We have a strong focus on innovation with an in-house Research and Development team and we offer full time employees a 100% premium paid medical plan option, which includes coverage for medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, disability, teledoc, and accident insurance. Headquartered in McLean, VA, B&A was named one of Virginia’s Best Places to Work in 2018.
B&A provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. B&A complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy covers conduct occurring at B&A’s offices, and other workplaces (including client sites) and all other locations where B&A is providing services, and to all work-related activities.
As a Federal Contractor, B&A is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law - Amendment
Affirmative Action Plan
As a federal government contractor and based on Executive Orders and applicable laws and regulations, B&A develops and maintains annual written Affirmative Action Plans and endeavors to hire and advance qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
|Back to Search Results