· ZAI has an immediate need for a full-time Records Manager for our project located in Maitland, FL.
· The qualified candidate will work in all phases of the records management lifecycle and have experience conducting records inventories, developing file plans, and drafting records control schedules.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· A certification in Records Management or Information Management (e.g., CRM, NARA Records Certification, AIIM records-related certification).
· Three to Five years of professional and relevant records management/ archivist experience (conducting records inventories, creating file plans, drafting records control schedules, etc.).
· Detailed knowledge of Federal records management issues and specialties and knowledge of various electronic record-keeping practices such as email management, digital imaging, cloud storage, and social media.
· NARA Certificate is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
ZAI is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran’s status or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time