SUMMARY OF PROGRAM/PROJECT
The CECOM SEC IEW&S ISD provides post-production software support for systems that process and store information about the enemy, terrain, weather and civil considerations in support of its worldwide customers, including Program Executive Officers (PEOs) and their Project Managers (PMs) and Product Directors (PDs), Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) and its components, and other Department of Defense (DoD) elements. ISD supports several Programs of Record (PORs) with all aspects of software sustainment services and, in the future, will support additional new programs.
POSITION DESCRIPTION (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Be responsible for system requirements, design, documentation, risks, quality
- System documentation (Engineering artifacts, contract artifacts requirements traceability, manuals)
- Assists in the definition and programming of moderately complex software
- Works effectively on several phases of systems/software programming/analysis with little direction, but may require some instruction and guidance for other aspects
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products
- May assist in the coding of benchmark testing, job accounting and other control modules developed internally by the company/ assist with moderately complex software applications, such as system generations, compilers, link editors, and assemblers
- Interacts with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design
- Participates in the development of test strategies
- Solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned
- IAT Level II certification: : IAT Level II, CompTIA Linux+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, CCNA Voice, and CCNP Voice
- Possess experience in the design, integration, and analysis of military systems
- Possess experience in supporting intelligence disciplines such as All Source, Collection Management, HUMINT, SIGINT, and Weather.
- Possess experience in supporting Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE) software and hardware test and integration engineering, to include the Installation and configuration of software; integration of software functional test execution; documentation and reporting on all defects and activities
- Possess experience in supporting systems engineering in an integrated environment involving collaboration between acquisition (PM) and Government-run laboratory/integration facilities,
- Familiarity with CONOPS, signature reduction standard operating procedures and training, and TRADOC Capability Production Document (CPD) requirements
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be a US Citizen
- DoD Active Top Secret / SCI security clearance
- Must have BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, or other technical degree with 5+ years of experience.
Work Location : Aberdeen Proving Grounds MD
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.