SUMMARY OF PROGRAM/PROJECT
Technatomy Corporation is preparing to support the operational capability and efficiency of Project Manager Soldier Sensors and Lasers (PM SSL) by providing personnel with the necessary skill levels and expertise to support the Government in conducting Programmatic Oversight, Materiel Fielding and New Equipment Training, New Equipment Fielding (NET/NEF), and Field Service Representative (FSR) support for the PM SSL Portfolio. The services and support described herein are not limited to the longer term requirements with regard to test and evaluation support, but also include quick reaction support services and material directly related to PM SSL efforts to provide rapid technology solutions to the Warfighters to address urgent current/future mission needs related to conflicts and Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO).
POSITION DESCRIPTION (Duties and Responsibilities):
The Field Support Representative (Special Forces) – Level III will be responsible for organizing and directing work, coordinating efforts related to planning, programming and execution of fielding operations. This individual will provide the highest level of technical expertise related to oversight, development and execution of fielding operations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Organizes and directs work, coordinates efforts related to planning, programming, and execution of fielding operations.
- Provides the highest level of technical expertise related to oversight, development and execution of fielding operations.
- Provides the highest level of technical expertise related to oversight, development and execution of fielding and support operations for the Integrated Tactical Network.
- Conducts mission planning support and integration of capabilities.
- Coordination with unit leadership on systems and communications architecture to include associated waveforms.
- Logistical support to assemble, package, ship, inventory, integrate systems, and install cables, brackets, and other.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting new and ongoing integration projects.
- Provide support for unit training and deployment missions.
- Assist with maintaining accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by the PM.
- Assist in collecting and reporting recommendations for improvements and Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data for systems managed by the PM.
- Provide Incident Reports with Defective Component Name and Serial Number (SN)/ National Stock Number (NSN)/or Part Number (PN) of PM Managed equipment.
- Provide Unit Surveys of equipment managed by the PM.
- Strong oral communication skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Travel up to 50% (CONUS and OCONUS)
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be a US Citizen
- DoD Active Secret
- Associate’s degree (AA/AS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Firearms, Night Vision and Thermal equipment typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- Active duty Special Operations Qualification Course/Ranger Qualified or equivalent
- Must have served in Army MOS 11 (Ranger Qualified) or 18 Series
- Must have experience in a special operations type environment
- Experience coaching/teaching/mentoring small unit leaders of combat arms organizations