IT Management Specialist (P)
|# of Openings:||4|
SUMMARY OF PROGRAM / PROJECT
Joint Contingency & Expeditionary Services (JCXS) is the DoD’s agile, responsive, and global provider of joint expeditionary acquisition business systems that fulfills mission-critical requirements while supporting interagency collaboration. The business system support encompasses Continental United States (CONUS) as well as Outside CONUS (OCONUS). The group of acquisition systems JCXS supports are referred to as the Contingency Business Environment (CBE) systems which support contracting, financial, spend analysis, contract close-out, staffing, strategic sourcing and reporting. These systems include:
• 3n1 Tool System;
• ACSA Global Automated Tracking and Reporting System (AGATRS);
• Joint Contingency Contracting System (JCCS);
• Joint Contingency Interagency Installation Access System (JCIIAS);
• Civilian Arming Authorization Management System (CAAMS);
• Theater Business Clearance (TBC) System;
• Government Furnished Life Support Validation (GFLSV) automation application; and oContrax.
The JCXS mission emerged from an ad-hoc development process due to the necessity to support Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). The inherent need for JCXS is more evident than previously considered and JCXS is certainly needed for current/future Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO). A strategically postured Program Management Office is paramount to the continued success of our CBE and to ensure JCXS can meet any operational challenge. The DLA JCXS program spans development and sustainment support services to provide support for its current suite of CBE tools, any potential CBE tools added to the program and future tool developments.
Responsible for providing project management support to an information technology (IT) organization responsible for implementing and sustaining a robust IT benchmarking capability. Responsible for identifying critical tasks, managing project meetings and suspense dates for action items, and preparing executive presentations to senior leadership. Performs IT benchmarking pre-assessment visit activities which include participating in and recording the results of customer interviews, evaluating responses from pre-assessment questionnaires and developing follow up questions for visit interviews. Provides Benchmarking Assessment visit support to include recording comments and feedback during subject matter expert interviews, collecting observations and generating an out-briefing presentation to senior officials. Responsible for collecting, analyzing and creating a final report which includes observations, recommendations, and alternatives for best practices. Responsible for tracking status of assigned actions for both best practices and IT service improvement opportunities. Develops and delivers IT benchmarking standard operating procedures, processes, templates, examples, checklists, tools and policies for inclusion in a process library to support the advancement of the IT benchmarking program.
U.S. Citizenship required, and ability to maintain a DoD security clearance.
• Eight (8) years relevant experience
• Five (5) years JCXS CBE Tools experience or other OCONUS Contingency Contracting Application
• Knowledge and experience in managing information technology services and strategies.
• Must have DOD Secret clearance at time of proposal submission
• Must possess IT-I Tier 5 security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with written Inquiries (NACI) at time of proposal submission.
• Proficiency in basic analytical software such as Microsoft Excel and Access, and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, to include Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
POSITION DESCRIPTION (Duties and Responsibilities):
This is a full-time position that requires a combination of strong technical skills working in a distributed team environment. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and a creative team player with a track record of technical thought leadership.
• Is expected to develop a firm comprehension of the customers’ requirements and issues and participate in creating approaches that highlight strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
• Provides status reporting to PM in format prescribed to support meeting contract reporting requirements. Reporting intervals: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and as required.
• Supports Peer reviews for program documentation and deliverables.
• May require infrequent CONUS and/or OCONUS travel
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS - DESIRED:
• Experience with DoD / DLA software lifecycle sustainment
• Experience with MS Team Foundation Server
• Experience in configuration, change and release management disciplines
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
• BS Degree in relevant discipline
• Desired: CompTIA Security+ CE certification or other Baseline certification meeting Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II IAW DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Improvement Program
Work Locations: Virtual environment. No Government onsite spaces for this contract.
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results