Enterprise Architect (P)
|# of Openings:||3|
SUMMARY OF PROGRAM / PROJECT
Joint Contingency & Expeditionary Services (JCXS) is the DoD’s agile, responsive, and global provider of joint expeditionary acquisition business systems that fulfills mission-critical requirements while supporting interagency collaboration. The business system support encompasses Continental United States (CONUS) as well as Outside CONUS (OCONUS). The group of acquisition systems JCXS supports are referred to as the Contingency Business Environment (CBE) systems which support contracting, financial, spend analysis, contract close-out, staffing, strategic sourcing and reporting. These systems include:
• 3n1 Tool System;
• ACSA Global Automated Tracking and Reporting System (AGATRS);
• Joint Contingency Contracting System (JCCS);
• Joint Contingency Interagency Installation Access System (JCIIAS);
• Civilian Arming Authorization Management System (CAAMS);
• Theater Business Clearance (TBC) System;
• Government Furnished Life Support Validation (GFLSV) automation application; and oContrax.
The JCXS mission emerged from an ad-hoc development process due to the necessity to support Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). The inherent need for JCXS is more evident than previously considered and JCXS is certainly needed for current/future Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO). A strategically postured Program Management Office is paramount to the continued success of our CBE and to ensure JCXS can meet any operational challenge. The DLA JCXS program spans development and sustainment support services to provide support for its current suite of CBE tools, any potential CBE tools added to the program and future tool developments.
Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff. Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines. Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.). Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
U.S. Citizenship required, and ability to maintain a DoD security clearance.
• Ten (10) years relevant experience
• Five (5) years JCXS CBE Tools experience or other OCONUS Contingency Contracting Application
• Must possess an active DOD Secret clearance at time of proposal submission
• Must possess IT-II Tier 3 security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with written Inquiries (NACI) at time of task order proposal submission
POSITION DESCRIPTION (Duties and Responsibilities):
This is a full-time position that requires a combination of strong technical skills working in a distributed team environment. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and a creative team player with a track record of technical thought leadership.
• Is expected to develop a firm comprehension of the customers’ requirements and issues and participate in creating approaches that highlight strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
• Provides status reporting to PM in format prescribed to support meeting contract reporting requirements. Reporting intervals: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and as required.
• Supports Peer reviews for program documentation and deliverables.
• May require infrequent CONUS and/or OCONUS travel
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS - DESIRED:
• Experience with DoD / DLA software lifecycle sustainment
• Experience with MS Team Foundation Server
• Experience in configuration, change and release management disciplines
• Experience with DoDAF concepts and documentation
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
• BS Degree in relevant discipline
• CompTIA Security+ CE certification or other Baseline certification meeting Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II IAW DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Improvement Program
• Relevant Computing Environment (CE) certification meeting Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II IAW DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Improvement Program
Work Locations: Virtual environment. No Government onsite spaces for this contract.
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results