- Senior level business developer responsible for identifying, qualifying, and capturing new business opportunities, both full and open as well as task orders within assigned Federal Civilian Agencies.
- Primary initial focus will be to identify and develop opportunities for business expansion within our Department of Interior (DOI), Interior Business Center (IBC) customer, as well as identify and develop new business throughout the DOI organization.
- Interface with Project Management responsible for our DOI IBC contract and other contracts within assigned Federal Civilian Agencies.
- Maintain strong customer business relationships within DOI as well as penetrating other Federal Civilian government agencies and with industry peers.
- Develop marketing strategies and provides input into long range business plans.
- Acts as liaison with government agencies/commercial customers and offices.
- The candidate will focus on marketing primarily to the Denver Colorado government community (e.g., Denver Federal Center) and therefore should have a strong network of contacts and be familiar with the major programs and upcoming initiatives.
- The candidate must be a self-starter who can cite a history of competitive wins on key programs in the Federal sector.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success leading new large-scale business initiatives.
- While it is expected that the final candidates will have established relationships and credibility with key decision makers, the candidates must also have the knowledge and experience to lead the company through the entire capture/sales process.
POSITION DESCRIPTION (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Interface with Program Management of our DOI IBC client working closely with them to fully understand our services, business value, and relationship with the customer
- Develop comprehensive account plans; identify and qualify new business opportunities; develop innovative capture strategies and plans; and assist in the preparation of winning proposals for our government clients.
- Develop and implement an effective agency focused sales strategy and account penetration plan
- Meet or exceed monthly Sales Revenue and assigned Project Performance Goals
- Conduct customer sales calls
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to management
- May be required to participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and webinar marketing events.
- Should be able to manage sales funnel by pushing opportunities through our pre-defined sales cycle stages.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 10 years business development experience within the Federal IT solutions provider environment
- Department of Interior (DOI) experience strongly desired
- Strong team player
- Know how to use appropriate resources to maximize business capture
- Familiar with the regulations that drive the Federal Government technology capture process and be a strong advocate for the company.
- Working knowledge of FAR regulations and Federal Government procurement processes
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience
- Primary work location, Denver, Colorado
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.