|# of Openings:||1|
Candidate must have the following knowledge, experience, and abilities:
• Strong infrastructure experience and expertise
• Strong technical knowledge of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system
Soft Skills and Abilities:
• Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work, both their own and that of project team. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail
• Mentoring: Experience in mentoring junior staff and/or staff not experienced with methodology, documentation, or project delivery
Education and Experience:
• 8+ years of experience with a Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results