For over 50 years, IQAir has been a leader in improving indoor air quality in residential, commercial and institutional markets. IQAir’s vision is to assist people
in living longer, healthier lives by providing products and services to help them breathe cleaner, healthier air. For our North American headquarters, located in
La Mirada, California, we have an immediate opening for a Solutions Specialist.
This position provides sales, customer service and administrative support to the IQAir Solutions Department. This position will also serve to staff the IQAir Clean Air Experience Center as an alternating retail sales associate. A high-level of accuracy and professionalism are required, as the position involves working with customers, prospects and other companies on behalf of the IQAir.
IQAir North America has a retail experience center at our company headquarters in La Mirada, CA. On a rotational basis with the team’s other Solutions Specialists, The Solutions Specialist will be serving customers in our retail showroom by helping customers select the air quality solution that best meets their needs.
- Highly effective communication skills to support daily phone, chat and email interactions with customers, dealers, team members and other stakeholders
- Capable of adapting communication style to a varied audience
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships and partnerships with clients
- A high level of professionalism and positive attitude a must!
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, excellent follow-through and organizational skills
- As part of the Solutions Center email, chat and call queue, will answer customer inquiries, resolve problems and convert to a sale when possible
- Interacts with external customers, via prospecting and relationship management, to increase sales volume
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and foster teamwork
- Manage IQAir Perfect 16 installation projects, as assigned, in a manner that meets and exceeds IQAir standards for a quality and timely completion
- Use NetSuite to track your sales pipeline to ensure accurate reporting of customer activities, opportunities, etc.
- Daily management of retail portals to ensure adequate inventory is available
- Use NetSuite to produce daily and monthly stats and metric reports
- Responsible for maintaining the Department Handbook; identifying needed updates to policies and procedures as needed
- Responsible for maintaining FAQs, identifying needed updates and creating new ones as needed
- Solicit new HVAC contractors for installation projects
- Training preparation and coordination
- Assist the Solutions team with day to day operational issues
- Other projects as assigned
Clean Air Experience Center
- Welcome customers to the IQAir Clean Air Experience Center. Ask questions to learn about their needs, provide recommendations, and close the sale
- Direct customers to our Help Me Choose application by escorting them to an available tablet
- Once customer is provided a Personalized Air Cleaning Evaluation the Residential Solutions Coordinator provides a demonstration and explanation of the recommended air quality solution
- Document sales by creating or updating customer record
- Process payments by totaling purchases; processing credit cards or provide appropriate finance options
- Obtain purchased products from Storage Warehouse location and utilize a hand truck or other product movement tool to deliver the product to the customer in the Experience Center
- Saturday availability, on a rotational basis, is required
- Evening availability (until 6pm) on a rotational basis is required
- Wearing of proper safety equipment is required
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in written form
- 2+ years of progressive inside sales and sales support experience
- 2+ years of retail sales experience preferred
- Flexible schedule. Saturday and early evening availability on a rotating schedule with other Solution Specialists.
- Continuing education in sales training desired
- Experience with lead generation and coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Ability to move 50+ lbs. with the assistance of a hand truck or other product movement tool
- Ability to wear and use proper safety equipment
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screening
May be required to attend and participate in professional development activities both in and outside the company to stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
What IQAir offers
- Work in a small, flexible international team
- Extensive on the job training and professional development
- Company with a strong value system
- 50 year history of excellence
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- medical, dental & vision 100% subsidized for team member
- 401K Plan with company match
- On-site gym
- A slide!
- Weekly catered lunches
and much more!