For over 50 years, IQAir has been a leader in improving indoor air quality in residential, commercial and institutional markets. IQAir’s vision is to assist people
in living longer, healthier lives by providing products and services to help them breathe cleaner, healthier air. For our North American headquarters, located in
La Mirada, California, we have an immediate opening for an Accounting Administrator.
The Accounting Administrator provides accounting, collections, customer service and administrative support as needed to the Accounting Department.
- Financial aptitude, cost awareness and solid accounting and Excel skills a must
- A high level of accountability, accuracy and versatility
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through, judgment and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively
- A high level of professionalism and positive attitude a must!
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously will be the key to success in this position.
- Full cycle A/R, including collections, negotiations, customer payments, monthly statements, aging review, auditing and reconciling transactions and customer account maintenance
- Full cycle A/P, including review, G/L coding and posting of bills
- Back up to Accounting Administrator and other Accounting team members as needed,
- Post & reconcile credit card purchases and shipping bills, to allow a more efficient and timelier month-end close
- Invoice billable customers for work completed
- Audit and QC invoices for correct information
- Assist with fraud review
- Keeps accurate records of discussions or other communications with customers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in written form
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional accounting experience
- Experience with Enterprise level ERP System; NetSuite preferred
- Superior knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Excel & Word
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug and background screen
May be required to attend and participate in professional development activities both in and outside the company to stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
What IQAir offers
- Work in a small, flexible international team
- Extensive on the job training and professional development
- Company with a strong value system
- 50 year history of excellence
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- medical, dental & vision 100% subsidized for all team members
- 401K Plan with company match
- On-site gym
- A slide!
- Weekly catered lunches
and much more!