Global Controller (Global Aspire)
|# of openings:||1|
Are you highly skilled in financial & business analysis?
Do you have a solid understanding of accounting principles & practices and experience with working capital & cash management?
Have you been coined an expert with finance systems and processes?
If yes, then submit your resume today for the Global Controller, a global opportunity with Aspire Lifestyles.
Aspire Lifestyles is a leading global B2B benefit solution and concierge service provider. Our wide range of custom-designed programs are designed to effectively engage our clients’ most valuable customers by providing them whatever they need, whenever they need it, wherever they are in the world.
Our global footprint spans 24 Concierge Centers in 21 major markets with over 1,800 Concierge supporting more than 3,000 active client programs and we are currently seeking a Global Controller to serve as a key member of our global business line.
Directly reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of Global Aspire Lifestyles, the Global Controller has global responsibility for all entities consolidated within the Aspire Business Line and will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of financial performance, focusing primarily on the balance sheet, working capital, treasury and cash flow management and areas of compliance. The Global Controller will also provide in-depth analysis and technical support to ensure financial statements are accurate at all times and in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP rules.
The most suitable individual for the Global Controller position will have:
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferred) with professional accounting and finance qualifications.
• CPA or international accounting equivalent.
• Proven experience of regional financial controllership responsibility or equivalent.
• Experience in a fast pace, multi-national organization.
• Previous exposure to international and cross cultural matrix environments.
Additional skills and experience that are preferred include but are not limited to:
• Regional financial controllership experience in a multi-national organization with a budget of at least US $100 million.
• Finance experience within the professional services industry.
• Big 4 accounting firm auditor background.
Enjoy contributing to an organization where Extraordinary Every Time is how we operate and apply today!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results