The Celestar Corporation has teamed up for a proposed effort which requires the identification of multiple Enterprise Program Management Office Analysts. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
START DATE: Upon Award
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Assist in the conduct of strategic project evaluations, and based on the results of the evaluations, recommend policy, governance, and resource realignments and initiatives.
- Assist in the development of an assessment capability to review DoD Component InT programs for compliance with national and DoD policies and requirements and recommend measures to improve performance and enhance cross functional integration.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategic communication plans to promote transparency and increase understanding of the DoD’s InT efforts.
- Support the building of metrics reports, summaries, case studies and trend reports and be able to communicate ideas and reports orally and in writing.
- Assist in the development and refinement of metrics to promote effectiveness and efficiency for InT analysis.
- Assist with engagement of senior leadership across the DoD InT enterprise to ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged.
- Assist with monitoring, evaluating, and proposing changes to policy on behalf of the Components.
- Assist with policy development reference InT.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a DoD InT governance system and process.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher level degree) in Program/Project Management, Business Management, or related discipline such as in Information Security is preferred.
- Experience in the multi-functional security disciplines, with demonstrated experience applying the security discipline to an InT program
- Five (5) years of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD, the Defense Intelligence Enterprise, or at the national level.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management experience.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of Portfolio, Program and Project Management documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure).
- Knowledge of the DoD’s supporting security functions to include InT, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies is highly desired.
- Capable of recommending security policy positions and must be able to represent those positions to a broad constituency at various forums, as well as facilitate or chair forums to draft policy and/or achieve policy issue resolution.
- Experience drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level, and must have five years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions within OSD, the Services, a Defense Agency or the Joint Staff.
- Demonstrated understanding of the DoD population through work experience directly supporting the military or DoD population.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the greater security professional community.
- Experience working with Government personnel at a Services Headquarters or Office of the Secretary of Defense level.
- Five (5) years of experience organizing information and writing clear, succinct, and grammatically correct documents is required.
- Five (5) years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Five (5) years of experience safeguarding classified information from exploitation, compromise, or other UD (InT analysis).
- Five (5) years of experience communicating verbally in a logical, coherent manner with senior level DoD executives is required.
- Five (5) years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.).
- Five (5) years of experience in project management is preferred.
- Active Project Management Professional certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification is preferred.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! With this in mind, please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance as well. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069