The Celestar Corporation has teamed up for a proposed effort which requires the identification of multiple Insider Threat Analysts. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
LOCATION: Crystal City, VA
START DATE: Upon Award
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Conduct comprehensive all source research, analysis and fusion of traditional and not-traditional sources of information supporting the InT mission.
- Produce innovative, all-source InT-related products for a broad set of customers, including those in the DoD, intelligence, security and law enforcement communities and other senior audiences.
- Aggregate, analyze, and evaluate all available DITMAC government and open source information to assist in the evaluation of potential risk as it relates to InT.
- Extract and organize statistical data to support the building of metrics reports, summaries, case studies and trend reports.
- Communicate complex ideas and analyses orally and in writing.
- Plan and conduct thorough research using all available DITMAC tools and data sources to discover the information necessary to support analysis, either independently or as part of a larger analytical effort.
- Assist in the preparation and production of risk warning and situational awareness reports related to InT issues
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher level degree) is required in Social Science or related discipline.
- Eight (8) years of experience as an all-source analyst supporting tactical and/or strategic levels; previous experience as a civilian GG-13 or equivalent is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence processes, cycle and organizations; knowledge of and/or ability to use various research tools; knowledge of the systems, procedures and methods of analyzing, compiling, reporting and disseminating intelligence data; and/or knowledge of organization(s) for and methods of collecting and analyzing intelligence data.
- Five (5) years SME experience in the areas of InT, Counterintelligence and/or Personnel Security. Knowledge of terminology, methodology, and information gathering techniques, and research and analytical techniques as applied to difficult and complex assignments in security, law enforcement, and counterintelligence analysis
- Four (4) years of work experience directly supporting the military or DoD population; experience providing support and expertise to an InT program is preferred.
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated experience conducting risk assessments and presenting findings to a variety of audiences, to include very senior decision makers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! With this in mind, please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance as well. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069