Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple All Source Intelligence Analysts (DIAP) who will be seated in Washington, DC. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE: This Contract Has Been Awarded!
LOCATION: Washington, DC
- Provide Timely and skilled support of Defense Intelligence Agency Analytic Modernization (AMOD) team
- Provide the DIA and Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) worldwide coverage for intelligence analysis and analytic enabling services through timely, objective and cogent military intelligence
- The geographic scope of this effort includes any component of the DIE or deployed components where contractor-provided intelligence analysis and analytic enabling services are required; combat support organizations, the DIE’s mission involves direct support to operational or deployed forces
- Quickly respond to requirements for on-site intelligence analysts or enabling services worldwide forms a key part of this effort
- Meet diverse mission sets in an ever-more complex and information rich environment
- Provide support toward DIA’s strategic mission objective: (1) Integrate collection analysis, counterintelligence, science and technology and resources to operate as one defense intelligence team; DIA will develop common processes, collaborative tools, and innovative approaches to improve horizontal and vertical information sharing and timely access to data
- Apply critical thinking to assess, interpret, forecast and explain changes in analytic capacity, capability and risk
- Define and implement comprehensive, innovative and policy compliant research approaches to enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high level tasks and regular reports
- Perform in-depth analysis of analytic operations issues across organizational boundaries; in-depth knowledge and understanding of the activities required to meet mission requirements; in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings
- Mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology
- Ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products
- Ability to define comprehensive, new or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from across multiple organizations to solicit, formulate, review and deconflict analysis of capability, capacity and risk
- Communicate in formal and informal briefings and written products the results of research and analysis
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated and / or technically advanced
- Ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations and intelligence disciplines
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution
- Ability to develop concise, insightful and comprehensive products for defense intelligence
- Ability to lead teams in researching multi-faceted or critical problems
- Provide guidance in selecting, designing and applying analytic methodologies; use argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives
- Possess excellent soft-skills and the ability to operate independently
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools; brief materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Valid US Passport
HIGHLY DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Twelve (12) years of experience conducting analysis; a portion of the analysis performed within the last two (2) years
- Master’s Degree in an area related to the labor category or Bachelor’s Degree related to the labor category and an additional five (5) years of related Senior experience for a total of seventeen (17) years in lieu of a Master’s Degree
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069