Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Counterintelligence Analysts who will be seated in Washington, DC. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top-Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and CI Polygraph. Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years). Exceptional candidates who have not taken a polygraph will be considered with the understanding that one will be administered.
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE: March/April 2020
ANTICIPATED START DATE: April/May 2020
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 1 Base Year + 4 Option Years
LOCATION: DC Metro
- Provide support in the areas of CI-focused security screening, CI-focused vetting and intelligence analysis, and administrative support to the Security Vetting Office (SVO)
- Support will include interaction with DoD, Federal Government Agencies and Allied Forces in meeting mission critical requirements
- Possess knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Draft special assessments, intelligence reports, bulletins, alerts, threat assessment, and other Intel products
- Work/resolve problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of progressive intelligence analysis experience or ten (10) years of intelligence analysis experience in lieu a degree
- Five (5) years Counterintelligence collection, investigation, or intelligence analyst experience
- Two (2) years in identity validation and analysis or targeting
- Experience with operations of the Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Travel within CONUS and OCONUS to attend meetings, conferences, training, and in support of missions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools; brief materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Counterintelligence Polygraph, if assigned to Arlington, VA location
- Valid US Passport
- Former experience as a DoD Special Agent or Army CI Agent
- Advanced analytics training
- Experience leading small teams
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069