The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Counter Threat Finance (CTF) Analysts who will be seated in The National Capitol Region. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
START DATE: This Position is Available Immediately
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance as well. We also offer 401K retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time off.
- Provide intelligence analysis services pursuant to 10 U.S.C. 284 and to Section 1022 of the NDAA for FY 2004, as amended
- Provide CTF/TFI analysis that contributes to DoD strategic, operational, and tactical support to law enforcement agencies; analysts may contribute to the development of theater-wide TFI analytical products to support CTF activities
- Provide CTF/TFI analysis to enable identifying, detecting, and providing targeting and interdiction recommendations for CD/CTOC/CT activities; this support may include research and analysis of AOR issues relevant to strategic effects planning
- Provide support to the planning, organizing, and coordinating of CTF activities in respective CCMD AORs/AOIs, and in support of other DoD Components’ efforts to support law enforcement agencies. Support DoD CTF program reporting requirements by drafting correspondence and briefings for DoD and for USG law enforcement agency personnel
- Monitor and provide CTF/TFI-related advice on finance-oriented assessments that contribute to DoD’s support to law enforcement agencies’ development of case files, evidentiary material, and designation packages, to include actionable intelligence. Analyze, develop courses of action, and provide specific operational alternatives to DoD Component leadership, in support of DoD’s responses to law enforcement agencies’ requests
- Provide briefings to DoD Component leadership and provide analytical products to support DoD briefings to law enforcement agency personnel
- Assist in the development of TFI analysis-derived action plans, papers, reports, and target packages described, as required, i.e., action plans: narrative and/or briefing products that may include the following: (1) descriptions of strategic, operational, and/or tactical objectives against an adversary's financial network; (2) lists of interagency operations, activities, and actions (OAAs) to be pursued to support an objective; (3) lists of interagency intelligence analysis activities that may help illuminate an adversary's financial vulnerabilities; (4) lists of interagency OAAs that can synchronize with military operations to increase impact against an adversary network
- Papers, i.e., narrative products that highlight: (1) an adversary's financial network (e.g., financial assets, methods of storage, processes for financial transfer); (2) the vulnerabilities in an adversary's financial network, and interagency capabilities that can exploit those vulnerabilities
- Reports, i.e., narrative and/or briefing products that provide updates to OAAs; describe lessons learned from OAAs; and summarize ongoing OAAs or intelligence analysis support
- Target Packages, i.e., combinations of narrative and/or briefing products that may describe a specific target, the significance of the target to the network in which they operate, the target's centers of gravity and vulnerabilities, the effect on the network if the target's activities are disrupted, and community reporting on the target; (the term “Target Packages” is used in the Law Enforcement sense, such as the target of an investigation.)
- Provide program and policy support including, but not limited to: (1) Provide support for CTF-focused conferences, to include planning, set-up, execution, removal and follow-on support related to conference activities; (2) Assist in drafting guidance and provide expertise on matters related to implementing DoD CD/CTOC/CTF policy and DoD efforts to support law enforcement agencies’ CD/CTOC/CTF/CT-related programs; (3) Assist in the development of strategic documents, DoD Directives and Instructions, and other DoD policy issuances that affect DoD activities to counter-threat finance challenges to U.S. national security; (4) Assist DoD’s work with the law enforcement and intelligence communities, and with other Federal departments and agencies for the purpose of supporting law enforcement agencies on CTF/CTOC/CD/CT issues; (5) Analyze highly complex strategic, policy, and program issues, and provide analysis to DoD components as part of DoD’s support to law enforcement agencies; (6) Receive and analyze TFI information disseminated by DoD Components or elements of the Intelligence Community, including Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
- Finance-specific analytical experience dealing with identifying / detecting, targeting, and interdicting threat, terrorist, and/or criminal finance activities, and networks
- Experience shall include CTF, and may include human intelligence and signals reporting, criminal and regulatory investigations, cases for designation, and experience with Bank Secrecy Act reporting mechanisms such as Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR)
- Competent in utilizing Specialized Intelligence Analysis tools (i.e., Proton, KaChing, DataXplorer, and Voltron Suite)
- Competent in utilizing Intelligence Report Aggregators/Automated Message Handling System search tools (i.e., TAC, RMT, and, NGT, Horizon)
- Competent in utilizing Intelligence Data Visualization Tools (i.e.,Google Earth, Palantir, and, Analyst Notebook, Target Cop)
- Proficient in utilizing the Microsoft Office suite applications
- Proficient in utilizing existing and new analytical tools to effectively exploit raw financial data, business registry, and corporate company data
- Knowledgeable of interagency threat finance cells
- Skilled at implementing and utilizing best practices, proper tradecraft and determining relevancy of information disseminated against the standards set forth by the USG;
- Possess experience with reviewing, prioritizing, and managing submitted requests;
- Understand interagency restrictions and sensitivities on sharing certain types of data, as well as the steps necessary amongst the interagency to share said data;
- Understand relevant DoD intelligence and intelligence oversight policies, procedures, and requirements
- Individuals shall be able to show an expert level of skill in working with U.S Government Departments and Agencies (other than DoD) in areas such as policy formulation, acquisition, finance, drug law enforcement, security, policy formulation, and at disrupting and degrading the National security threats posed by drug trafficking, piracy, transnational organized crime, and threat finance networks reasonably related to illicit drug trafficking activities; in all cases, the specialized knowledge and experience shall directly support the technical requirements of this contract
- Valid U.S. Passport; CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required
- Additional certification, such as CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) or CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) is preferred
LABOR CATEGORY REQUIREMENTS
- JUNIOR - High School Graduate or G.E.D. with five (5) years of specialized experience
- EXPERIENCED - High School Graduate or G.E.D. with ten (10) years of specialized experience OR Bachelor's/Master's degree and 5 years of specialized experience
- EXPERT - A Bachelor's degree relevant to the subject area of this contract from a college or university accredited by a body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and at least 12 years of specialized experience in the required area of expertise; (Master’s Degree and ten (10) years of specialized experience can be considered)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! With this in mind, please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069