The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify an Intelligence Operations Analyst – Mid Level (CSC) who will be seated in Springfield, VA. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Provides staff related support activities for Intelligence and Security Command’s (INSCOM) personnel and unit sourcing requirements
- Collects inputs, analyzes and documents INSCOM’s contributions to the Readiness Core Enterprise for the INSCOM G3 by reviewing and coordinating Major Subordinate Command (MSC), Military Occupational Specialty and INSCOM reach support data
- Maintains and updates the Intelligence and Security Command’s (INSCOM) operational deployment disposition for the INSCOM Director of Operations and the Commanding General
- Provides administration and oversight of the INSCOM Deployment Tracking System (IDTS) and coordinates with Major Subordinate Command's (MSC) to verify and validate required inputs
- Coordinates with the INSCOM G6 and G3 Intelligence Information Services (IIS) for configuration management of the IDTS and related system administration issues to include user accounts and maintaining data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eight (8) years Army or Joint All Source Intelligence experience
- Experience as a staff member at Brigade or higher level, with experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff section NCOIC or primary staff section warrant officer preferred
- Military Intelligence Captain’s Career Course (MICC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC) or Army Leader’s Course (ALC)
- Demonstrated experience delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions using automated systems
- Operational, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination Experience
- Experience working with and maintaining databases
- Knowledge of the Army Request for Forces (RFF) process
- Understanding of the Worldwide Individual Augmentation System (WIAS)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with the Department of Defense Global Force Management Allocation Plan (GFMAP)
- Ability to thrive in a faced paced, fluid and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to emerging and short-fused requirements
- Experience briefing senior military officers
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptionally strong critical thinking skills
- Experience in writing and reviewing Army Operations Orders and Annexes
- Demonstrated ability to conduct Quality Control and Quality Assurance of all products prior to release
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069