The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Intelligence Analyst – Level II to provide support to the Joint Task Force-GTMO and will be seated at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to post for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Provide all-source intelligence products to internal JTF-GTMO and external IC and DoD customers
- Provides threat intelligence support to DMOs/DROs; for the NCTC including support to the PRB for watch listing collaboration efforts; for biweekly intelligence briefings to the JTF-GTMO Commander as tasked, daily situational summary briefings to the JTF-GTMO J2 Director as needed; and for other ad hoc intelligence RFIs
- Provide timely intelligence to assist the J2 and JDG analyzing detainee internal camp behavior, identifying threats to the guard force and medical personnel, aiding in the execution of operations to deter detainee efforts to disrupt or discredit detention operations, and satisfying the JTF Commander's PIRs
- Support with information on detainee behavior and compliance for board reviews. Provides detainee risk assessments for ICRC visits
- Provide final QC and edit on detainee research, Analytic Support Packages, and TEX Highlights Provides intelligence research support to internal JTF-GTMO and external IC and DoD customers
- Provide detainee research supporting internal operations and coordinates with NCTC, DCTC, and federal law enforcement and support watch listing collaboration efforts
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree - Highly Desired; four (4) to six (6) years of direct experience in the field or equivalent military experience
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Demonstrated expert level of interpersonal skills sufficient to communicate effectively, convince, influence, advise, and respond to questions from DoD leadership, including senior decision makers
- Knowledge and experience in writing and building intelligence products IAW ICD 203, ICD 206, ICD 208, ICD 501 and ICD 710 standards
- Proficient in the use of information technology and possess information technology skills required to operate community standard DoD Intelligence Information Systems including: Joint Deployable Intelligence Support System (JDISS) and Intelink; messaging handling, data storage, retrieval, and search applications (e.g., M3, Pathfinder, SAFE, etc); and analytic and investigative/case management tools (e.g., I, Analyst Notebook, Visual Links, I2MS, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid US Passport
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069