The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Digital Media Forensics – Cyber Security Forensics Examiners who will be seated at Ft. Meade, MD. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Perform as the technical expert
- Manage teams performing post-mortem analysis of the magnetic media, optical media, and volatile data (memory images) collected from compromised systems
- Manage teams performing malware analysis
- Develop and document malware and forensic analysis guidance, processes, and procedures. Provides testimony related to forensic/malware examinations
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects
- Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Apply extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
- Answer technical questions regarding products and services, and may take part in putting together proposals, configurations and product offerings
- Serve as Lead; manage the work of the team as required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or ten (10) years of experience in related field; ten (10) to twelve (12) years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Four (4) years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
- Perform all phases of the forensic examination of digital media, including on-site and off-site evidence acquisition/seizures, forensic analysis, and reporting, ensuring chain of custody is maintained and that applicable rules of evidence are adhered to
- Continued employment is contingent on the successful completion of DoD certified digital forensic examiners courses
- CISSP and CCNA or CEH or EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069