The Celestar Corporation has teamed up for a proposed effort which requires the identification of an Industrial Policy Specialized Support Administrator. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
PRIMARY CONUS LOCATION: Quantico, VA
START DATE: Upon Award
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Perform the full range of office administrative duties in support of the requirements within the Industrial Policy office
- Serves multiple executive/senior level positions in the Industrial Security Integration and Application (ISIA) Directorate
- Supports the directorate to produce quality, compelling, on-brand content concerning National Industrial Security Program (NISP) oversight execution and priorities
- Writes text for web pages, as well as a variety of reports, proposals and other materials as needed with emphasis on capturing the impact of NISP oversight work
- Substantively edits, proofreads, checks facts and organizes work of other content producers for print and electronic communications projects for timely dissemination
- Uses editorial skill, judgment and knowledge of agency values and mission to ensure accurate and compelling content, and consistent use of grammar, house style and voice in keeping with best practices and the editorial calendar and guidelines
- With guidance from senior level directorate leaders, acts as a gatekeeper for editorial review processes of a variety of publications and media for ISIA directorate
- Collaborates with staff writers, fellow editors, internal clients, external entities and others involved in editorial processes
- Edits several hundred projects per year (including official memorandums, official letters, annual reports, newsletters, brochures and special publications); multimedia materials; and pages for the ISIA website, including blogs and photo galleries, ensuring accuracy and appropriate and consistent message
- Edits and proofread materials from the director and deputy director ISIA and divisions or units, as needed
- Develops concepts and provides written content for proposals, documents, presentations and other materials to engage customers
- Researches, writes, edits, proofreads and checks facts for ISIA materials for the directorate
- Regularly evaluates and updates style and boilerplate materials, manages online Editorial Calendar, assists team with editorial resources pages on SharePoint site
- Collects, edits, updates, maintains and tracks stories in online database for use across agency. Manages web-based internal communications vehicles to facilitate information sharing and project management among agency communicators
- Collaborates with professionals across a multitude of disciplines that include direct response and journalism; photography; video production; print design; web design, production and analytics; and outreach
- Attends meetings and works collaboratively with internal directorate and external elements
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, marketing, international development or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience editing, writing and managing high-quality written communication projects for general and specialty audiences
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with independent research
- Adapts to all varieties of communication, from print to web, news to features, blogs to annual reports, magazines to multimedia, essays to captions
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with editing demands, including track record of successful collaborations with writers, editors, print and web designers, video producers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance and Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Paid Time Off!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069