The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple SME II - Counter Threat Finance (CTF) Analysts who will be seated in Vienna, VA. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
START DATE: This is a Real Open Position that is Available Immediately
- Provide support to the planning, organizing, and coordinating of CTF activities in respective GCC AORs/AOIs
- Analyze, develop courses of action, and recommend specific operational alternatives to the GCC Commander and as requested by USG agency/departments or international CTF organizations in respective AOR
- Develop theater-wide CTF intelligence analytical products to support CTF activities; efforts shall include action plans and target packages
- Brief products daily to CTF leadership; work side-by-side with Interagency counter-parts; write for and/or brief Law Enforcement Agency Senior Leaders
- Draft correspondence and briefings for Flag-Level DoD Leaders and Civilian Law Enforcement Agency equivalents, while providing CTF intelligence analysis to operations and plans personnel
- Will be responsible for all activities associated with identifying, detecting, providing targeting and interdicting recommendations for terrorist, narcotic traffickers, insurgent, and trans-national criminal organizations’ activities.
- Analyze and identify potential plans for operations and actions on or effects against financial support networks that are associated with and/or facilitating terrorist networks; your primary focus will be on financial support to terrorist activities, including terrorist nexus with narcotic, criminal, and other threat activities.
- Analyze, identify, and assist in planning operations and actions on specific links and nodes of threat financial activities from a strategic/global perspective.
- Assist in coordinating intelligence and operational activities with GCC, other DoD and USG agencies, and Partner Nations
- Monitor and provide CTF-related advice on finance-oriented assessments to support DoD and/or Law Enforcement development of case files, evidentiary material, designation packages, to include actionable intelligence on finance-specific entities as identified by the CTF and CNT communities
- Analyze counterterrorism, CN, criminal/investigative, financial, information operation, and force protection requirements to understand patterns and disseminate lessons learned
- Using Financial Intelligence (FININT) methodology, assist in analyzing illicit financial networks and identify vulnerabilities.
- Provide additional network mapping capability that includes financial network infrastructure analysis information and supporting documentation on established targets;
- Provide CTF analytical support to the COCOM Staff to support exercises, contingency and crisis response situations.
- Provide CTF intelligence analytical support analyzing and assisting in the creation of legal pleadings to be filed by the United States Government
- Bachelor's Degree with Eight (8) Years of specialized knowledge and experience that directly supports the technical requirements of this effort; candidates with Heavy Middle Eastern experience will be given a First Look!
- Select candidates must have the corresponding years of experience requirement having worked with US Government Departments and Agencies (other than Department of Defense) to disrupt and degrade the national security threats posed by drug trafficking, piracy, transnational organized crime, and threat finance networks reasonably related to illicit drug trafficking activities
- Must have a demonstrated ability to utilize baseline production hardware, software, and applications required to perform all-source intelligence support which include the following: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Image Composer); Analyst Notebook; Palantir, Adaptec Direct Compact Disc (CD), Google Earth, Target Cop; Acrobat Adobe; Internet Explorer; Hewlett Packard (HP) Digital Scanner; Message Retriever Program (such as M3, TAC, RMT and Horizon); TIDE, Proton, IC Reach, Firetruck, KaChing, DataXplorer, Voltron Suite, QLIX
- Experience in exchanging information, coordinating actions, and collaborative planning among multiple National level Government agencies in multi-agency, Joint, Coalition, or Interagency environment
- Experience with functions and authorities of U.S. military and/or USG interagency partners, including any/all other USG agencies involved with threat finance; this includes working knowledge of Executive Orders, U.S. Treasury and State Department and United Nations (UN) designation processes, DoD Operations Plans and Campaign Plans, and associated financial instruments of power and policy
- Experience with public and private sectors to include industries, banking/finance, academic, scientific, and other non-Governmental sectors dealing with terrorism finance
- Working knowledge of oversight and similar restrictions and laws applying to DoD intelligence and operational activity
- Working knowledge of counterterrorist analytical framework, functional defeat model, and/or system-of-systems methodologies
- Specific skills and understanding of the media environment are required to successfully satisfy various requirements
- Must be willing to travel to various locations within the CONUS and OCONUS
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069