The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Collection Support Technicians who will be seated in the DC Metro area. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and Polygraph; Clearance, Access, Polygraph and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 –Years)
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE: It's Been Awarded!
ANTICIPATED START DATE: December 2018
- Serve as Technical Operational Support to the DO Desk Officer.
- Serve as GCOMS Organizational Coordinator (OC) at the Division/Branch level. OCs oversee account management, Adaptive Access Control (AAC) management, and serve as overall Subject Matter Expert for GCOMS use at the Division/Branch level
- Serve as Operational Source Manager at the Division/Branch level. Updates and manages source data within GCOMS
- Serve as ICF technician in order to conduct quality-control on all vouchers, Financial Plans (FINPLANs), funding and disbursement requests, and other documentation relating to ICF planning
- Maintain detailed records of operational requirements and capabilities of platforms to respond to them. Provide detailed guidance to assigned platforms to assist in mission and provide follow-up feedback and guidance to assist performance
- Produce, edit, and/or quality control documents per the tasks above; products can include but are not restricted to: ICF Voucher, FINPLANs, Funding and Disbursement Requests, Platform documents including Operational Directives, SOPs, etc.
- Must have a minimum of Two (2) Years of College and Three (3) Years of experience in the Intelligence Community; Five (5) Years of experience in the Intelligence Community may be considered in lieu of college
- Have the technical skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish the work in the responsibilities section above with minimal oversight
- Possess the ability to: 1) effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English, 2) clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts, and 3) develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion
- Be capable with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have experience using Microsoft Excel, to include utilization of functions and macros.
- Have experience operating and maintaining SharePoint
- Experience in finance, accounting, business administration, operations research, or program and project evaluation – Highly Desired
- At least Six (6) Months’ operational experience using GCOMS or other software supporting source management functions – Highly Desired
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance and Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069