The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple Senior Multi-Discipline/All Source Intelligence Analysts to provide Intelligence and Forensic expertise as a member of an OCONUS Deployed Team and CONUS Reach-Back Support. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
PRIMARY CONUS LOCATION: Northern Virginia.
START DATE: Upon Successfully Completing an in-depth Qualification Process, Government Approval and Acceptance!
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
These positions have been filled. However, if you’re interested in being placed on a Hot Fill-Standby to Hire List, we encourage you to apply. Once an opening is determined, we will visit our candidate list and call qualified candidates in order of application date. If you’re available when the vacancy surfaces…this could prove to be a Win-Win, if not….you may be available during the next call.
NOTE: It can be expected that a Hot Fill would require the select candidate to start in 2 to 4 Weeks once accepted and approved via the interview process.
- Provide exploitation and asymmetric threat analysis including the identification, development, and integration of countermeasure technologies.
- Provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion in support of counter-IED efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units, integrating existing national-level products and databases to provide an enhanced level of information support.
- Conduct multi-layered, multi-intelligence analysis to define patterns of IED network activity in order to narrow the search space to conduct CIED operations.
- Provide intelligence targeting support products and "reach-back" support to forward-deployed elements as required.
- Intelligence Analysis experience is defined as hands-on experience conducting Real-World Intelligence Operations
- Masters Degree with Ten (10) Years of relevant experience OR a Bachelor Degree with Eighteen (18) Years of relevant experience OR Twenty-Two (22) Years of relevant work experience.
- Must be willing to engage in periodic travel within CONUS and Six (6) Month Deployments to OCONUS locations
- Must be deployable to the required theater of operations
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts if needed
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 – Years)
- Must possess a Valid US Passport that will Not Expire while in a Deployed Status
- An ideal candidate will have Ten (10) Years of Military Experience, Recent Combat Deployments and be well-versed in all areas of Military Intelligence
- Completion of JITAC Training; this would allow for an accelerated deployment
- Experience working Counter-IED and/or asymmetric threat analysis including counter facilitation
- Previous deployment experience providing intelligence support to AtN or CT operations
- Targeting Experience
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment
- Provide thorough and completed products that require minor revisions and/or editing
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069