The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify multiple All-Source Intelligence Research Analysts who will be seated in the DC Metro area. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and Polygraph; Clearance, Access, Polygraph and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 –Years)
ANTICIPATED AWARD DATE:
August/September 2018 It's Been Awarded!
ANTICIPATED START DATE: December 2018
- Perform all-source intelligence research to identify potential overt HUMINT leads and produce lead tenders for operations division consideration
- Submit Name Trace and Deconfliction requests as required
- Use research tools on all available domains (JWICS, SIPRNet, and NIPRNet), to conduct classified and open source research.
- Produce, edit, and/or QC hard copy and electronic documents per Intelligence Research conducted
- Provide Briefings to senior leadership on accomplishments and project updates as required
- Bachelor Degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History or other History/Political/Intelligence or Law Enforcement related Major with a minimum of Three (3) Years experience conducting Intelligence Analysis Research and One (1) Year conducting or supporting overt HUMINT operations; successful completion of at least Six (6) Years in an All-Source Analytic, HUMINT Collection or HUMINT Collection Support Role may prove to be acceptable in lieu of a Degree
- Previous experience as an Intelligence Analyst or HUMINT Targeting Officer (HTO is Highly Desired)
- Must have the Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience to accomplish this work with Minimal Oversight
- Must possess the knowledge of Overt HUMINT authorities and programs while fully understanding the Principles of Intelligence Oversight and the Intelligence Cycle
- Possess knowledge of the DIA mission and organization, an understanding of the National Intelligence Priority Framework, the DIA Strategic Intelligence Plan and Combatant Command Operations Plans and Priority Intelligence Requirements
- Must be an articulate and effective English communicator both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to work 8 hour days; however, you may be subject to work longer hours and weekends to support no-notice or priority mission requirements
- Must be well versed in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance and Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you should have difficulty accessing our online application, please call us during normal working hours for immediate assistance @ (813)-627-9069